Surf Family 1 – Jaco/Tamarindo
This is an individual, self guided itinerary with open dates that can be customized.
Ok, we know you surfing families are out there. And we built this family surf vacation just for you just for you.
A family of 4 will take an incredible journey of surfing and nature appreciation, from the wild North Pacific of Tamarindo to the Hermosa surf breaks of the Central Pacific.
Surfing has been around long enough to have surfer dads and even grandpas (better known as Grizzled Warriors of Old, watch it grommets), and there are more surfmoms out there everyday. And there’s traditions that should keep going and going. For many, surfing is philosophy, and philosophy needs to be handed down through the generations.
So go ahead and bond! Dad has always wanted to see Ollie’s Point anyway, from that Endless Summer movie he saw long ago…
Travel Package Details
- Highlights: 8 Days, 7 Nights, Jaco/Tamarindo
- 1 night in San Jose in TRYP by Wyndham hotel (family suite)
- 3 nights in Tamarindo in Domus Kahuna (2 bedroom condo)
- 3 nights in Hermosa in Club Del Mar (2 bedroom condo)
- 8 day rental of a Hyundai Santa Fe 4×4 or similar (includes mandatory insurance and unlimited mileage)
- Included Extras: Waterfall Canopy Tour for 4, 1 Surf Lesson or Surf Tour for 4 in Jaco/Hermosa, Trip Customer Service Concierge in Costa Rica
- Dates: Tours run all year. Contact us for more details.
- Remember: Prices do not include airfare.
- If you have any questions, please contact us and if you would like to reserve your package, you can reserve here.
All packages are subject to change based on availability as a result of seasonality. Car rental deposits are also the responsibility of the customer and Surf-CostaRica.com will only act as travel agent with intermediary reservations.